✔ Steel Princess: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Royal Elite Book 2) (English Edition)


✓ Jetzt  Steel Princess: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Royal Elite Book 2) (English Edition)  Bücher online bestellen! 





Elsa is my queen! When I read deviant King I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next book 😍 and damn it didn't disappoint!Steel princess was a little darker than devious king. We learn more about Elsas and Aidens' past and one got a glimpse of why they are how they are. Elsa embraces her dark side and challenges Aiden more than ever. I looooved that part. Well she couldn't stay away - obviously 😏 - but she pushed back harder than ever.I just love couples that challenge each other personally 🔥And what do I say about Aiden... He's just so cruel and closed off, an enigma you want to find out 🔥😍 throughout this book and the glimpses of his past, one can understand him way better. But I always knew, that there was so much more to him 😏And I also loved the friendship between Elsa and the boys and of course Kim. She can count on all of them - despite them boys also being Aiden's best friends. They even plotted together against Aiden 🥺😏❤️This book ends with a brutal cliffhanger and I can't frcking wait to get my hands on the next book 😍😍😍If you enjoyed deviant King, you'll love Steel princess ❤️I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book. 







This was a great continuation to the story! It was a little darker than the previous installment. We learn more about Elsas and Aidens' past, looking into what made them how they are now. Elsa embraces her dark side and challenges Aiden more than ever. I loved that part and Aiden was just so cruel and closed off, an enigma you wanted to unfold. Throughout this book one starts to understand him better.I also enjoyed the interactions with her and the rest of the boys as well as her friendship to Kim.I cannot wait for the next book and can highly recommend it! 





CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top