✔ Twisted Kingdom: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Royal Elite Book 3) (English Edition)


✓ Jetzt  Twisted Kingdom: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Royal Elite Book 3) (English Edition)  Bücher online bestellen! 





#ELSAANDAIDEN4EVERFIVE TWISTED STARS for Elsa and Aiden 💖💖💖!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟I LOVED IT.I LOVED IT.I LOVED IT.This was one of the hardest reviews to write and that is the reason why I took a few days of a break after I've read the book to write this review.Rina didn't disappoint.She really shocked me with some parts and I totally loved it.She wrote the story that kept my attention from the first to the last word.It was really easy to read.The storyline is so interesting that I couldn't put the book down because there were so many secrets which made me read until I discovered them all."Twisted Kingdom" is a dark high school bully romance with enemies to lovers trope.This is the last book about Elsa and Aiden's story and the third book in the "Royal Elite" series.And......it's pure perfection.I was so sad after I finished the last sentence because I became so connected with the main characters.It was so hard to say goodbye to them even I know there are more books, in this series, in which they will be as side characters.Elsa and Aiden's relationship is deep and broken, but also beautiful.Something you can't find in every book.They proved that true love doesn't know about a dark and painful past.It's all about forgiveness and love.Love that becomes every day bigger and stronger.If you're looking for a dark romance series, this is the series you MUST TO READ NEXT!!!Highly recommended!!!P.S. Can't wait for the next book in series 😱!!!P.S.S. Ronan is mine 😜😍❤🔥!!! 







Great ending to 





CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top